My Little Puppy - Switch Adapted Plush Toy
This variant is currently sold out
Compare at $61.00
My Little Puppy flaps his ears and claps along to "If You're Happy and You Know it, Clap your Hands"
- Claps his hands and flaps his ears
- Classic children's song "If You Happy and You Know It, Clap your Hands"
- Animated soft plush toy
- Works with all capability switches
Size: 12" High
Requires 3 AA batteries (not included). We recommend using Duracell or Energizer alkaline batteries only. Other types of batteries supply lower voltage and the unit may not perform properly. Do not use rechargeable batteries and never mix old and new or different brands or types of batteries.
The battery compartment is located under toy. Open the velcro flap, then remove the battery cover with a Phillips head screwdriver. Install 3 AA batteries, paying attention to battery polarity. Set the On/Off switch to On. Replace the battery cover and secure it with the screw.
Connect to any external capability switch (not included) with a 1/8-inch plug by means of the 1/8-inch jack at the end of the cord. Be sure there are no gaps between the jack and the plug.
Remove batteries if not in use for extended period of time.
Surface washable only. Do not submerge as damage to the electrical components will occur.
If toy does not function correctly:
1. Make sure that the external capability switch is pushed all the way in and there is no gap.
2. Replace the batteries paying close attention to polarity.
3. Try your switch with another device to make sure the switch is not the source of the problem.
If you represent a company, school or institution please call (860) 799-6799 or please click here. Special Orders
This specialized device has been developed for use by people with disabilities.
It should not be used without prior knowledge and consent of a guardian or professional who is qualified to assess the abilities and limitations of the individual using the device.